BCGI Welcomes All International Applicants And Students For The Following Programmes
- EXTERNALLY EXAMINED ONE (1) YEAR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- EXTERNALLY EXAMINED PROFESSIONAL STRUCTURED LEVEL – Professional Structured Level Undergraduate Programmes
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA – YEAR 1
- HIGHER DIPLOMA – YEAR 2
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA – YEAR 3
Once your student application is completed and successful BCGI shall issue an Admission Letter and also help to process an Entry Visa (if required) and a Study Permit from the Ministry of Home Affairs, to cover the entire duration of the chosen Course / Programme.
Arrival At Airport & Shuttle Service
BCGI team will meet all International Students on arrival, at the Airport. A warm welcome awaits you. International students will be transported in BCGI Shuttle to their residence and subsequent commencement of academic programme.
BCGI has a residential accommodation suitable for adult learners, who have come for their tertiary studies. It is self catering apartments that assures students of their security needs, safety and privacy.
Weekend Travels, Leisure & Picnics Awaits You
At BCGI we make learning fun in complimenting your studies. We ensure you enjoy your stay and belong to the BCGI family.
Items To Have
- VALID PASSPORT
- VACCINATION CARD (IF REQUIRED)
- INSURANCE / MEDICAL AID
- AIR TICKET
- WARM CLOTHING (FOR WINTER)
Tuition Fees Include The Following: International Students
- ACADEMIC MATERIALS
- FIELD TRIPS AND MANY MORE
Free Service For International Students
- WI-FI BROADBAND USAGE
- FEE PUBLICITY PACKAGES & MATERIALS